Saturday, March 7, 2009

Supreme Court Case Progress

To date, I have done some research via internet only for my case on Boy Scouts of America v. Dale. I have a few resources that I have found that I will be using for my final project. They are from Cornell, APA, ACLU, CNN, Jrank.org, Legalcase.com, Firstamendment.org, and Oyez.org. After reading over some of the articles on the case, I am finally getting a better understanding of what the case entails. At first, I was a little confused because of the terminology used. I became more interested in the case because as I kept reading about it, it made me want to find more information that I could use in writing my project. Of the resources I’ve tapped into, most of them were similar with different views on them.

In order to prepare for the following week, I will dive more into the case and find out what led to it and hopefully have more information to write with. I am also going to look up the case in further detail, possibly go to the LRC and get more resources about the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment